Voodoo Crankshaft - Ford 351 Windsor Small Block 4.100" Stroke
Voodoo Crankshaft. Constructed from 4340 non-twist forgings for durability and strength in high performance applications. Lightening holes in rod journals reduce crankshaft inertia to enable increased acceleration. All tolerances held to exacting standards for the highest quality product. Nitride heat treated with micropolished journals.
- Stroke: 4.100"
- Main Bearing O.D.: 2.750"
- Rod Journal O.D.: 2.100"
- Minimum Rod Length: 6.200"
- Rod Journal Width: 1.900"
- Connecting Rod: Small Chevy
- Works With Ford Racing/Dart/World Blocks
- All Lunati crankshafts MUST use narrow or chamfered main & rod bearings.
- Ford Small Block - 351 Windsor w/ Cleveland main crankshafts may be used with stock Windsor blocks using bearing spacer kit #MS2255SEMI and #MS2256H or #MS2256HX bearings.
- Ford Small Block - 351 Windsor w/ Cleveland Main crankshafts may be used with stock Cleveland blocks with Ford Racing crank gear spacer and Windsor timing set.