Signature Series Crankshaft - Chevrolet Big Block 4.000" Stroke (2-Piece Rear Main)
Pro 4.000, 2.750, 2.200, 6.385, NO BAL
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK, ORDER NOW!
Signature Series Crankshaft. All rod journals are drilled with either a 7/8" or 3/4" lightening hole to reduce the inertia weight of the crankshaft. All journal radiuses are ground to .125", roundness of each journal is .0001" or less. Pulsed Plasma Nitride Heat Treated for increased strength and durability. Micropolished journals. Proven to withstand over 1500 horsepower applications.
- Stroke: 4.000"
- Main Bearing O.D.: 2.750"
- Rod Journal O.D.: 2.200"
- Minimum Rod Length: 6.385"
- Rod Journal Width: 2.000"
- Connecting Rod: Big Chevy
- 2-Piece Rear Main
- All Lunati crankshafts MUST use narrow or chamfered main & rod bearings.