Sign up for our newsletter
Lightweight X-Beam Rod Single - GM LS, GM Gen V LT
Lunati Lightweight X-Beam Connecting Rods have an improved strength to weight ratio due to their unique design that combines the best features of I-Beam and H-Beam style connecting rods. The Lightweight X-Beam Rods, rated up to 850 HP and 9000 RPM, have been tested in high RPM naturally aspirated engines where reliability and strength cannot be compromised.
All Lunati X-beam rods are manufactured from premium 4340 forgings and have been stress relieved, shot peened and magnafluxed, ensuring a premium quality connecting rod that can withstand the harshest racing environments.
X-Beam Connecting Rods are weight matched to ± 1 gram. Lightweight X-Beam rods utilize ARP 2000 3/8" rod bolts and are ideal for any high RPM GM LS or Gen V LT street, drag or road race application.
- Unique X-Beam design combines the best features of I-Beam and H-Beam connecting rods
- 4340 forged steel construction ensures strength and durability
- Reduced rotating weight yet substantial strength for naturally aspirated engines
- ARP 2000 rod bolts provide superior clamping forces on rod journals
- Close tolerances and strict quality control ensure durability in high stress environments