Boosted X-Beam Rod Single - GM LS, GM Gen V LT
Lunati Boosted X-Beam Connecting Rods have an improved strength to weight ratio due to their unique design that combines the best features of I-Beam and H-Beam style connecting rods. Rated for use in forced induction engines up to 1700 HP and 9,000 RPM, the Boosted X-Beam rods have been tested to handle extreme cylinder pressures without failure.
All Lunati X-beam rods are manufactured from premium 4340 forgings and have been stress relieved, shot peened and magnafluxed, ensuring a premium quality connecting rod that can withstand the harshest racing environments.
X-Beam Connecting Rods are weight matched to ± 1 gram. Boosted X-Beam Rods use ARP 2000 7/16” rod bolts and provide substantial strength for high horsepower applications.
- Unique X-Beam design combines the best features of I-Beam and H-Beam connecting rods
- 4340 forged steel construction ensures strength and durability
- Reduced rotating weight yet substantial strength for boosted engines
- ARP 2000 rod bolts provide superior clamping forces on rod journals
- Close tolerances and strict quality control ensure durability in high stress environments